Insurance for the important things in life
Insurance is about protecting your future. We offer a broad range of policies for your home, car, travel, life, rental property and business insurance. Get cover for what you love today.
It’s your most valuable asset, so make sure your home and contents are insured. There’s a range of cover options to meet your needs.
- For ultimate protection, combine both building and contents cover
- Building insurance protects the building structure, in-built swimming pools and spas, decks, cubby houses, garages and sheds
- Contents insurance can protect the items inside; like furniture, jewellery, appliances, and electronics
Our policies are designed with today's drivers in mind.
- Choose from a variety of coverage tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive insurance gives you top-level protection for your car, regardless of who’s at fault
- Cover for liability claims up to $30 million
- There’s cover for accidents, theft, fire and damage to other property and vehicles - even damage from uninsured drivers
Travel with a smile knowing you’re covered for medical emergencies, unforeseen changes to your plans, accidents, delays and more.
- Whether you’re exploring Australia, or the world, we’ve got you covered with reliable travel insurance
- Get help when you need it with our 24 hour emergency hotline: Australia: (02) 8895 0698 Overseas: +61 2 8895 0698
- No one wants to get sick overseas, but if you do your medical and dental costs may be covered
Protect your rental property from damage from accidents or loss of rental income.
- Safeguard your valuable investment property from damage caused by tenants and their visitors
- Peace of mind comes with knowing your property asset is protected - get cover for your buildings, contents and fixtures and fittings for comprehensive coverage
- You may be covered for unforeseen costs resulting from accidental damage which may include repairs, rebuilding or replacement
Protect your business. No matter what happens, your business is protected.
- As authorised Community Broker Network, we are members of the Steadfast Group, which places over $5 billion in written premiums into the insurance market each year
- Get help with finding the right insurance policy for your business with our obligation-free consultation service
- Our expert team can review your business to provide tailored and competitive insurance options
- We’ll help you understand the complexities of business insurance policies, so you can be confident of finding the right option for your business
If the worst happens, your family will be protected. It’s the right thing to do for your family’s financial wellbeing in the future.
- If you suddenly die, or become terminally ill, your family will cope financially with the funds from your life insurance policy
- Nominate up to five beneficiaries to receive the funds on your behalf
- Get coverage for unforeseen funeral expenses, giving your grieving family one less thing to worry about
Great reasons to choose us
- When an accident happens, you can turn to our friendly team for help and support during your claim.
- With a 24 hour claims lodgement service, you can make a claim any time of the day or night.
- Your claims process is simple and easy and your claim is sorted as quickly as possible.
- Millions of Australians trust us every day to manage their banking, business, wealth, loans and insurance.
- Australia's most highly trusted bank#.
- Community Bank® - $183 million reinvested back into local communities.
# Mozo People’s Choice Awards 2017
This product is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. Please consider your situation and read the Product Disclosure Statement and consider it before making a decision.
Community Insurance Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 32 151 328 148 is a wholly owned subsidiary of the bank and a corporate authorised representative for National Advisor Services Pty Ltd trading as NAS Insurance Brokers (AFSL233750)
Motorcycle disclaimer – Bendigo Motorcycle insurance is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as Swann insurance.