Think about your insurance now, so you're protected later. When something goes wrong, no matter how big or small, you'll want an insurer who listens and get things back on track - fast.
Insure through us and we'll make sure:
- you get real, face-to-face (if you want it) customer service
- your life gets back to normal with minimal fuss
- some of your fees are returned to your local community
- our insurance partners provide you with quality and value-for-money protection.
Home and contents
Your home is likely to be the biggest investment you ever make. Protect your property and all your belongings with a choice of cover options:
- Gold Cover - premium cover from almost any damage
- Silver Cover - cover for an impressive range of listed events
- Bronze Cover - competitive basic cover
- Over 50s Life Rewards - cover tailored to people over 50 years
Learn more about our home and contents cover options.
Car and motor
Whatever your needs in car protection, we'll keep you covered. Choose from comprehensive, third party fire and theft, or third party property damage; with the option to reduce your premium by taking into account who is driving and how much. We'll cover your:
- CTP (Compulsory Third Party)
Learn more about our car and motor cover options.
In Australia and overseas
Make sure your dream holiday goes to plan. Whether you are travelling within Australia or heading overseas, our 24-hour emergency hotline and impressive list of cover options will give you the peace of mind to make the most of your time away.
Learn more about our travel cover options.
Protect your investment
Protect your asset and your income. Unlike a regular home insurance policy, our landlords' residential property insurance provides additional cover for loss of rent, as well as malicious or intentional damage caused by tenants.
Learn more about our landlord cover options.
This product is issued by Insurance Australian Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. Please consider your situation and read the Product Disclosure Statement and consider it before making a decision.