Learn about super
Super products are issued by Sandhurst Trustees Limited
Find lost super
Thankfully, finding your lost super is free and easy. If you do have lost super, consolidating it into a low cost super fund like SmartStart Super could really pay off.
Choose your super fund
Take control of your super by choosing your own super fund. Consider a low cost fund like SmartStart Super and rest easy knowing your super is working hard for your future.
Grow your super
A little effort now, can make a big difference later. A low cost, award winning, fund like SmartStart Super might be just what you need to get your super working hard for your future.
Learn more about Bendigo super products
Invest in your future
Superannuation is not just about putting aside money for retirement.
We can help you with some tips to boost your retirement savings, and how to make the most out of your super.
Paying low fees can make a big difference to how much superannuation you'll have at retirement.
- Bendigo SmartStart Super® was rated the second-cheapest super fund anyone can join by superratings.com.au in 2017, based on the lowest average fees payable of a $50,000 account balance.
- We can help you change funds, combine accounts, or find lost super.
- Simple and competitive investment options.
- Default and tailored insurance options.
A future made better with super.
We're proud of Bendigo SmartStart Super®
We've been awarded the highest CANSTAR rating* in all categories
Calculate your retirement gap to see
how your super is tracking.
Designed for businesses
Bendigo SmartStart Super® makes it easy for your to meet your super obligations, so you can get back to doing what you do best - running your business.
What are my Employer Obligations?
What to know more?
Refer to the Employer Guide
Why choose Bendigo SmartStart Super®?
- A simple, low cost super fund for your employees
- MySuper authorised
- 5 star CANSTAR rating for four years in a row*
- Access to a SuperStream online payment solution
When we consider our big picture, we see a better future for our customers and the communities in which they live. A future made better with super.
Managing super online
Bendigo Superannuation Contribution Service takes the hassle out of paying your employees' super, and helps you meet your super
Once you've registered for the service, you can pay your super contributions – and complete general maintenance for your
employee's accounts – online. You can find handy tips on how to use the service.
When we consider our big picture, we see a better future for our customers and the communities in which they live.
Refer to the employer guide for more information and complete the employer application booklet to apply.
The easy-to-use online super contribution management and clearing-house solution allows you to:
- Pay all of your choice super contributions in one single payment
- Carry out general maintenance tasks such as adding new employees, amending their details and removing exiting employees
- Meet your SuperStream obligations