Paying is easy, secure and private
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your Bendigo Bank Mastercard with Apple Pay on iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac. Using Apple Pay is simple, and it works with the devices you use every day. Your card information is secure because it isn’t stored on your device or shared when you pay. Paying in stores, apps, and on the web has never been easier, safer, or more private.*
Setup is simple – iPhone
- Open the Wallet app.
- Tap the plus sign in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your card’s security code to add your credit or debit card from your iTunes account. Or, select “Add a different card” and use your camera to enter the card information.*
How to add a card
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On iPad, go to Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay,” and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.*
How to add a card
Paying in stores
To pay in stores, there is no need to wake your iPhone or open an app. Just hold iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID. You’ll see “Done” on the display, along with a subtle vibration and beep, letting you know your payment information was sent. On Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold the display of your Apple Watch up to the reader. A gentle tap and beep confirm that your payment information was sent.*
Available anywhere contactless is accepted
You can pay with your iPhone or Apple Watch anywhere you can make contactless payments. Keep a look out for:
Paying in apps and on the web
To pay in apps and on the web with iPhone and iPad, select Apple Pay as the payment method during checkout and place your finger on Touch ID. To pay on Mac in Safari, choose Apple Pay then complete the purchase with your iPhone or Apple Watch.*
*Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps, and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay-enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105