Affordable single item insurance
Fire and theft at home
If you're burgled or there's a fire at your home, your valuable items are covered under your policy.
Optional accidental damage anywhere in Australia
Extend your cover for portable items, like phones, tablets, cameras, instruments and laptops for full peace of mind.
Storm, flood and cyclone cover
It's nice to know your stuff is protected even if the weather goes crazy and causes damage at home.
Choose your cover
We've got you covered
Get a quote in thirty seconds. Save 10% when you pay annually as a new customer.
Affordable insurancePremiums start from less than $1 per week.
Pay lessBy insuring only the items you love, you’ll pay less than traditional contents insurance premiums.
Quick quoteGet a quote in thirty seconds. Unless your chatty friend calls, that could slow you down.
Online claimsWe make it quick and easy to claim online, and your claim is processed as soon as possible.
Optional extras - includes accidental damage and theftAdd cover for your item anywhere in Australia, for complete peace of mind when you’re away from home.
10% discountAs an introductory offer, get a 10% discount if you pay your premium annually in advance.
What items can I cover with this policy?
You can insure:
- desktop and laptop computers
- mobile phones
- tablets and iPads
- cameras and camcorders
- home audio visual systems and record players
- gaming consoles
- appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, fridges, microwaves and cooking appliances
- furniture including antiques
Do the items insured have to be new?
No, you can insure any item with us, regardless of age.
Can I insure more than one item on this policy?
Yes, you can insure any combination of single items on your policy, such as a fridge, washing machine, computer and games console.
Do I have to pay an excess?
Yes, your policy will include an excess which will be payable when you make a claim.
How do I make a claim?
Simply visit our online claims site and sign in to your account to get started.
How does this product differ from contents insurance?
Insurance 4 That enables you to just insure the stuff that matters, the things you want to protect rather than insuring all of the contents in your house.
What if I decide to sell an item?
Please notify us if you sell an item so you can either cancel your cover or upgrade it if you've purchased a replacement. For example, you need to notify us if you sell your old laptop and buy a new model, as your premium may be affected.
Do I need a police report?
Yes, if your item was stolen (or damaged during a robbery) you need to submit your police report when you make a claim.
Great reasons to choose us
- A flexible, value for money option to insure only the items you love
- A simple, easy to use online claims process
- With a 24 hour claims service, you can lodge a claim day or night
- Your claim is assessed quickly and your repairs and replacements are arranged fast, so you’re back on track ASAP
- Millions of Australians rely on us every day for banking, credit cards, home loans and wealth management so you know you are choosing a reliable and experience provider
- When you choose us, you’re supporting a bank that contributes to its local communities
Bendigo Bank Insurance 4 That is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFS Licence No.227681 trading as Insurance 4 That. In arranging this insurance policy, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL 237879 acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence number and under an agreement with the insurer Insurance Australia Limited.